Do we eat to live or live to eat?
What do we offer?
- Formation days for companies that combine culinary, tours, ODT, challenging activities.
- Culinary tours for groups.
- Senior citizen groups
- Friday tours incorporating the local farmers market
- Culinary Village
- A location built specifically for you where we have a wide range of activities.
- Cooking and baking workshops for groups all over the country.
- Active chef meals for groups and families across the country.
- Concept workshops: October Fast, Greek Tavern, New Middle East, viva italia,
- Goodmoodfood market – a competitive, tasty and solid culinary game for high-tech companies
- Gift Boxes
- Online workshops
- Taster Welcome reception (tea, coffee, cakes and pastries on arrival)
Workshops with teens from Residential Children's homes
Kosher Mehadrin !!!
“The love of food is the essence of the whole story”
I decided to go after my love of eating. I have taken on every culinary challenge from individual workshops, children’s workshops, family workshops and corporate workshops. Thanks to a culinary moment I went through, I decided to create a culinary experience in the amazing area I live in today. My desire is to connect the story of communities in the area and their connection to culinary, while adhering to a number of important principles:
Helping the local economy, exposing area communities, helping the community – working with at-risk youth.